LEAN INDIA CONSULTING GROUP
LICG FRANCHISEE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP DETAILS
A fresh LEAN/ KAIZEN aspirant or an existing consultant entrepreneur can earn around 3 to 5 Lakhs rupees per month by joining hands with Lean India Consulting Group™!!
Lean India Consulting Group™ (A Div. of JCE Management Services Pvt. Ltd.) is a leading consulting organization and is the only organization in India which is exclusively consulting on Lean manufacturing. Thus who would know the Lean Business better than us?
To our clients we provide extensively in house researched India specific Lean Solutions. One such proprietary program of ours in Lean is SLIM. ‘SLIM’ stands for “strategic lean integrated manufacturing”. We also call it a Strategic Movement on Lean. In SLIM we apply all the Lean principles associated with wastes /losses elimination. It’s a comprehensive Total Engagement + Micro Management program which aims at making companies highly profitable by reducing costs and improving productivity.
COMPANY DEALS IN CONSULTING, TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
We do total implementation thru internal resources of clients by training/handholding and involving the workers / supervisors /managers at all the levels. And to facilitate easier and faster implementation, we have developed our own highly innovative, proprietary and employee friendly software’s to make SLIM journey come effective.
The Company JCE had started its initial operations in the year 2001 and has a global presence, driven by principles of Lean and helping organizations to drive Continual Business Excellence by Defining the Business Needs, Designing Strategy and Aligning Operations & Support functions with Strategy.
It has combined industry experience of over 75 years in manufacturing, transactional, Healthcare, Construction, IT/ITes, FMCG, hotels, Government, process and many more.
We experts in TPS Fundamentals, Radical Lean Transformations & Continual Business Excellence
We excel in Training, Consulting & Certification of Lean Fundamentals as part of SLIM
- New Business Identification & Technology Backup
- Organization Restructuring & Turnaround
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Lean Manufacturing, TPM, TQM, TFM, TSM, Kanban, VSM, ALFA, LEAP,
LOFA, OEE etc.
- Operational Excellence
- Six Sigma
- Lean Level – 1 (Bronze): Lean Fundamentals, Lean tools, SLIM – ALFA
(5S, VM, RM, Kaizen)
- Lean Level – 2 (Silver): Lean Fundamentals (Services & Manufacturing),
LOFA (5S, VM, Office Kaizen), Introduction to LOFA software,
Introduction to LEAP Cap Index including support system
- Lean Level – 3 (Gold): Lean Fundamentals (Flow & Pull), VSM, Strategic
WHO COULD BE A FRANCHISEE?
- Retired professionals
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Lean Aspirants & Freelancers
- Individuals who would like to work on their own
- Person capable of investing Rs. 5 lacs – Rs. 10 Lacs for business start-up
- One who wants to start separate business wing of the existing one
WHAT FRANCHISEE GETS?
- Get established brand of LICG
- Be a Consultant from day one … no cooling time
- Complete knowledge – Training & Softwares
- Free of cost training
- Free Google Marketing
- Free marketing guidance
- Free initial two visits by the MD/ Specialist/Principal consultant
- All publicity materials
- All technical/ Back office support
|What type of property is required for this franchise
|A small office to start with|
|Floor area requirement||Minimum-500 sqf.|
|Preferred location of unit franchised outlet:||Any city near industrial areas|
|Do you currently have detailed operating manuals for franchisees?||Yes|
|Where is franchisee training provided?||LICG/Franchisee
|Is field assistance available for franchisee?||Yes|
|Will someone from Head Office provides assistance to franchisee in
opening the franchise?
|What IT systems do you presently have that will be included in the
|Do you have a standard franchise agreement?||YES|
|How long is the franchise term for?||3 Years|
|Is the term renewable?||YES|