The ideal engineer is a composite … He is not a scientist, he is not a mathematician, he is not a sociologist or a writer; but he may use the knowledge and techniques of any or all of these disciplines in solving engineering problems. — N. W. Dougherty
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. — Henry G. Stott
Technical Excellence is a systematic approach used to drive an organization towards world-class execution of both performance areas and segments within each area. It is demonstrated by results that reflect sustained improvements over time, in all areas of importance of the organization.
We partner with our clients to deliver customized solutions that resolve their most significant issues and create lasting competitive advantage. Utilizing a combined industry experience and functional expertise of about 100 years, we help you look into the FUTURE and resolve problems to develop new insights, drive results, and make your enterprise more profitable.
Understanding your current manufacturing process, eco-system, your approach and evolving by determining the potential losses & Non Value added work, we provide technical solutions to drive your enterprise through the journey of Technical Excellence.
We not only educate your biggest assets, Your PEOPLE, in the class room but also demonstrate practically by Implementing Change in your processes and hence make your people better understand, Implement & Internalize the philosophy of Technical Excellence.
Our main focus areas are:-
- Energy Conservation on Power/Steam/Water/Air/ Streams. Detailed study, analysis, and recommendations with proposals for equipment procurement, having savings potential with minimum ROI.
- Reduction in Chemical consumption.
- Optimization of Conversion Cost.
- dentify and prepare proposals to remove Bottle-Necks in plants, to enhance Productivity.
- RCA of major/repeated breakdowns and problem solving including implementation of Resource Reliability Enhancement.
- Down-Time Reduction; OEE Improvement.
- Proficiency in enhancing the process operations; thereby achieving the required Quality level in the products.
- Multi level Manpower Optimization.
- Training on various Technical Topics; Best Maintenance Practices; Advanced Tools and Engineering Standards.
- Condition Monitoring Systems
- Consultation services for EPC on Projects (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) involving resource planning, in-process inspection, team building and co-ordination with inter/Intra Resources.
- AMC (Annual Maintenance Contracts).
We Coach, Assist and Guide you through the journey of Technical Excellence and help you to identify problems and provide solutions.
IT IS A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY AND WE PREPARE YOU TO EMBARK ON THE JOURNEY.